Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crappy stock speakers replacement.

I can't really accept the sound quality of the stock speaker, although it's made in Italy and Poland, so what?

Front:
Rear :For the front speaker removal, I need to drill off the rivets, make sure you have a riveter if you do so. I stick on a masking tape to prevent the 'sisa-sisa' aluminum to drop on the soft glue.


For rear side, you just have to unscrew it, no rivet for this!

Oh, before that, let's how the door is removed at first. ta da!



Quite easy isn't it? But....beware of broken clips.
I was once changing the stocks to Sony's once, but I still prefer the Kenwood's, sounds more crisp. hmmmmm.......quite. Not saying Sony is bad but just not suit to the low power HU.

Ya, the final result as below:Hmmmmm, sounds a bit better, just a little for RM400. You don't wanna do that??

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'm sengseng from AW. Good tips, i am going to remove my bloody crappy stock speaker from my 307 soon. i will buy some clip just in case and i think 206 clip looks the same as 307 too. thanks

    ReplyDelete