Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Kok sound underneath over rough surface and road bumps.

I complaint this to SC, a technician there help me to tighten all lower arm nuts and now it is more than perfect!

But? was he over tightening? He just used a wrench with 'Home made extension'. Turn it another 60 degrees clockwise after i did it at home.......... At least he did that slowly and carefully .

I put a torque wrench at 140NM, still can not solved the kok sound, I could turn no more, because I can't get under the car with a good and comfortable position to apply my force onto it.
But he could, by standing under the car, :)I think now will be 200NM. Scary. But for a 21" nut, 200NM still ok kuah?



Total number of nuts tighten by him, 4 pieces of 21' nuts, 4 pieces of 18' nuts. all almost 60 degree. Turn effortlessly by him, powerful man, powerful extension I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment