Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Door hinge project (latest)

Since I just created the blog only on 30 March 2010, there are many things I have done before, but allow me to put the latest one I did since it's still fresh in my mind.

I missed out some pictures here, so sad.

Here is the door hinge I removed, the catcher pin is not shown inside, (I will take complete pictures when doing this on the front door), oops! forgot to mention, I have just finished working on the rear doors.


See the springs before and after? I repainted it to prevent rust, just worry, the color of the spring after heat up and cool down remained the same, but please let it cool down slowly at room temperature, Caution!! don't put the hot spring into the water, you will spoil the spring by ruin up the molecules.


Ha, 'Bunsen' from Italy, cost me RM68. Good for spot heating.


Completed, ready to be re-install.


The feeling is now suit to my taste, my friends also agreed with it, used to hit my sister's head when it bounced back but now should be ok.

1 comment:

  1. bro, you should have started blogging long ago. U got so many things to share ...

    Luv ur spray gun, was thinking to get 1 at 1 point in time ...

    =)

    ReplyDelete